Disclaimer and User Privacy Information

VMA's Satellite Blog is a hobby project

Owner:

Vitor Martins Augusto
Rua do Revilão, 383
4100-426 Porto
PORTUGAL

You can contact me through direct e-mail: vma AT norcam DOT pt

I have no commercial purpose with this blog.

Privacy Policy

I take your privacy seriously and do not keep any personal data.

However, because this blog is hosted at www.blogger.com (Blogspot), please consider the privacy notice of this service provider:



I do not share personal information with third-parties nor do I store information about your visit to this blog.

Please consult the privacy policy of Google and Blogger, regarding the analysis of content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your internet browser's settings.

I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other web sites or media without my permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser Software

Through this blog you can download three versions of my "VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser" software, which comes in specific versions for:

  • SMA/NWT devices
  • Siglent SSA3000X
  • Rohde&Schwarz CMU200/CRTU
To use the software, you are required to send me an email containing your SYSTEM CODE. I will reply with the matching ACTIVATION CODE, that enables the software.

By requesting the ACTIVATION CODE and sending me the SYSTEM CODE, you are providing me with the following information with your explict consent:
  • Your e-mail address
  • Your SYSTEM CODE, which is based on the MAC ADDRESS you selected
Again, I will not provide this information to any third party and I will not use this information for any other use than replying with your ACTIVATION CODE and answering to questions, feature requests or bugs.

You can request this data to be deleted at any time - just send me a message and I will delete all e-mails I received from you or sent to you.

Use of Mediafire for download

This blog offers download for the "VMA Spectrum Analyser Software" - a hobby project of mine.

The files are hosted at Mediafire. Please review their policies, prior to downloading any file offered at this blog:


If you do not agree with these policies, do not download any file from my blog.

I do not track any information from Mediafire - I don't even have access to the number of downloads made for each file made available in this blog.

Use of Paypal for donation

If you decide to do a donation, I will send out a permanent ACTIVATION CODE.

Please bear in mind, that I am not responsible for Paypal's privacy policy:



Please consult it prior to using the Paypal service to do a donation. If you don't agree with Paypal's privacy policy, please refrain from doing a donation!

My software can be used without any donation, it just requires periodic ACTIVATION CODE requests, at no charge.

Donations are used to help funding the purchase of required hardware and accessories that allow me to further develop and improve the VMA Simple Spectrum Analyser software. This is not a business, it is a non-profitable hobby, the amount of donations I have received per year are far below any taxable amount.

Please feel free to contact me in case there is any doubt.

Thanks,
Vitor

Comments

Popular Posts