- Main tab: selection of band and frequency or memorized channel; permanent signal level indication
- Settings Editor: download and upload of settings (200 channels); possibility to edit, save or load the channel list
- Spectrum Analyzer: allows to show the whole selected band, or a span of it. This is a slow process, but you will be rewarded with an accurate spectrum display
- Long Period Monitoring: allows you to make a continuous measurement over a long period of time. This will show any sporadic problem or visualize reception variations during the day
- Advanced tab: allows the user to input commands manually
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
Well, I think this is a notable progress on my PC software tool to remote control the KWS AMA 214S.
You can watch my video at Youtube.
Publicada por vma à(s) 00:05